Thursday, August 31, 2006

T-Reg


T-Reg
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
Here it is.... The Beast. Or, as I choose to call it. T-Rex.

Yes , we have a new car. Well, not new, but previously owned. Sam and I broke down and admitted - we are a two car household. No more squeezing into a mini or lining up at the rental car place. Those days are gone. The Italian Crockfords have returned to their American roots and bought a gas, ahem, diesel guzzling, SUV. I still can't believe we own a SUV! Caspita!

I know.... It has been a while since I have posted. So much has happened, as you can clearly see. If you look closely that is me driving the beast through the Swiss Alps, Monday Sam and I picked up the car in Davos and drove back home in the same day. Porca Miseria!

Since we have been back from our extended summer holiday, which included trips to NY and Finland, Sam and I have been up to our necks in work and neither of us have been able to clear our desks. I haven't been able to post any holiday photos - Why? After I uploaded my photos... The computer crashed. Hopefully, all is well and I will post pics of Anna catching the huge pike real soon.

Keep trucking!

Krista

1 comment:

Susan65 said...

She's back! I knew it was only a matter of time before your American roots brought you back into this gas guzzling click that we call SUV owners. I love my Ford Explorer, I don't care if it cost me $70 to fill it up each week. Well, I do care but living in the states where there are no small cars anymore, I feel safer for the kids...yeah that's right, I bought it for the kids..wink wink