Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Chris!


Christopher Incao
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
Chris Incao is one of my oldest dearest friends from my days growing up on Long Island. We met 22 years ago while we both held part time jobs at... gasp... Burger King. I can't believe I just admitted that! Back then, I worked the drive thru, he made the Whoppers in the back with his twin brother Paul. We had tons of fun scooping cock roaches out of the milkshake machine (bet you won't order one of those again) and squirting catchup at each other when no one was looking! I will stop the story there out of respect for by husband.

These days Mr. Incao is a very happy single father with 2 wonderful kids. He is lives outside Philadelphia and works hard keeping the IT systems functioning for some big important company. My how far you have come from flipping hamburgers!

Yes, today is your day. Make it a great one! Go and celebrate my friend.

Auguri!

Krista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and reminiscing about the fun times we had at BK. It put a smile on my face. Now I really feel old. Hope you are doing well and I look forward to seeing you, Sam, and the kids sometime soon. I am crossing my fingers for April.