Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I Am Back


Krista at Battery Park
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
Yes it is true. I am back in Italy after my long sojourn in the US of A. After 8 wonderful weeks in New York, man it feels great to be home! And I am sure my long suffering Dad was sad to see us go, but happy to have back his bed to sleep in.

We got back to Italy Saturday evening after a long journey across the Atlantic with a transfer in Heathrow to Milan. Which of course was delayed several hours....Ah....Alitalia, ever punctual always reliable. And just so you all know, is going on strike August 30 and 31st! Just in time for the "ri entro". In english, all the Italians coming back from their summer holidays. Think caos to the max and watch for it on CNN! And of course, avoid traveling to Italy those days!

As of today, I am all caught up on my cappuccinos, fresh mozzarella, and all things edible I missed. I do not think I want to see or eat another french fry or hot dog for a long time!

Ciao for now!

Krista

No comments: