Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Portofino in Levittown!


La Mia Famiglia
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
Here we all are...the Liljehults, seated at my Dad's favorite Italian joint, Portofino. Now how is that for a coincidence? We go all the way from Portofino, Italy to eat at Portofino in Levittown. Which, by the way, according to my two little pizza experts, Sarah and Anna, has the best pizza they ever had, ANYWHERE! No one, anywhere, can top New York for pizza. Punta. Basta!

Sitting to my right is my sister in law Mary Liljehult, Anna, my brother Jack Liljehult, Sarah behind, Jack's daughter Julia Liljehult, sister in law, Cristianne Liljehult (hiding behind my dad, sorry), my brother and her husband Billy Liljehult, and last but not least, dear old Dad, Jack Liljehult.

Aren't we one big happy family, with one complicated last name?

No comments: