Saturday, April 08, 2006

Meet the New Boss....


Coffee at Krista's
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
Yes, that is right, I am back.... Finally, I am blogging. Sorry for the hiatus, but, I have been busy busy busy.

Big news, I have been elected / chosen to be the new President of the American Women's Club of Genoa! Here is a photo of the coffee morning I had with them last Friday in my home. It was a great success and I was able raise over 130 euros for FAWCO, the Federation of American International Women's Clubs Overseas. For more info on who they are and what they do, click on the link found on the sidebar.

Sam's business is humming along and that has been keeping me plenty busy, though, I have managed to escape his tyrannical ways by going to the gym 3 days a week! Yup, I am a gym rat again. I moved all the way to Italy and I found myself, not a handsome Italian personal trainer, but, a fellow New Yorker! From Flushing no less. He spots and motivates me as I work out and while we talk, we are providing a free English lesson to his staff and other clients. The world is small, isn't it?

Post more later.... Off to purchase shoes for Anna. I desperately need to get ready for our trip to..... The Bahamas!

Cheers!

Krista

No comments: