Wednesday, February 08, 2006

1,000 Hits....


Celebrate!
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
and it still keeps on ticking....

I am overjoyed! I did it!

Thank you all for stopping by and saying hello. I have to say this, I have been an addict to this site all day! I have been clicking over and checking in to see how much further to go and counting down with Sam how many hits till 1,000. He thinks I am nuts. Maybe I am. Now that this is over. What's next?

I must give a huge thank you to my cousin Patsy for all her support and comments. Also to every one else who clicked over, mille grazie!

And the 1,000 hit was....

Drum roll please.....

I don't know... but, 1,001 was, Susan! Love ya babe!

Arriverderci!

Krista

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show kid! A little begging goes a long way. Happy to push you along.
heeheehee

Anonymous said...

I was 999

Krista said...

Joanne.... You were the winner. You were 999 and 1,000!

Congratulations!