Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hi ya'll

Take note all of my faithful readers! I have received my second comment from a perfect stranger which coincides with the escalation of hits I have been getting on my blog. Why is it only Italian men leave me comments? hmmmm. That could be a whole other post. Back to today's topic, which is... Getting to know each other.

Yes, I do have faithful readers. How do I know? Has anyone noticed the site meter on the sidebar of this blog? The service lets me SEE who has been visiting my blog and how often. I have to tell you, I am really happy you all stop by and more than flattered that some of you check in daily. It makes me think you guys really like me. At least I hope that you do.

Now that the cat is out of the bag and we all know that we are here. Even perfect strangers are starting to leave me comments. Don't send me emails with comments, post it! Why don't all of you lurkers come out of the dark and throw me a bone. Come on. Post a comment on my blog. I have the comment forum set up so you can remain anonymous or let us know who you are. Say hi and let me know that I am not blogging in vain. I promise to say hi back!

Please don't get panicky about the site meter, it is not like "Big Brother" is watching you. I cannot stalk you or anything like that. I don't know who you really are. Only information I receive about my readers is - where in the world you are, where you clicked over from, and how long you stay on the site.

My site meter is rapidly approaching the 1,000 hit mark! I average about 20 to 30 hits a day. At that pace I should hit the mark in less than 2 days. Keep on clicking over and see if we can get there any faster!

Grazie!

Krista

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will try to do better for you. I think I've put up 5 hits today!
Love ya...

Anonymous said...

Last time I got a comment from an Italian man on my blog, it was in Italian and it went something like this: Nice pictures, but I don't know what you're saying because I don't understand a word of English.
Hope you have better luck!