Sunday, February 12, 2006

Surprise!


The Gang!
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
Sam surprised me today with an "early" surprise birthday party. He kept the secret and it was a party to remember. All my friends were there and I really had no clue to what was going on. I even baked an apple pie to bring!!! And it was mighty tasty.

As I drove up to the Silvia and Ian's, the surprise was over, I saw the magnum of Ferrari on the table set outside and the cars in the driveway, but not a person in sight! They were all hiding!!! No worries, surprise or not, the party was a complete success.

Tomorrow is really the big day. So I will blog a bit more then. For now, click over to my homepage to see more.

I ate too much, drank too much, and overall, I had a great time. I am off to watch the men's ski jumping on the TV. I will write more tomorrow when I am a bit more sober!

Ciao!

Krista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sam! A chocolate cake? mmmmm good. Your pie looked delicious Krista.