Monday, February 13, 2006

The Girls Birthday Lunch!


The Girls Birthday Lunch!
Originally uploaded by Krista 1366.
I am now officially a member of the over 40 club! My girlfriends helped me mark the occasion today by hosting a lunch in my honor! Barbara, the ever gracious hostess held yet another festa at her lovely home. In attendance were Silvia D, Silvia I, and Barbara, who were representing the over 40 category. Nicole (not in the photo) and Joanne (who will turn 40 this year too), represented the under 40 crowd. Thanks Ra Ra, for a lovely lunch and by the way, she painted that American flag on her door! Very Andy Warhol and very appropriate, no? Click here to see more! Lunch was wonderful!

Turning 40 seems no big deal, it is just a day like any other day. I started off the morning by going to the gym to take a Pilates/Stretching class, now I feel very tall. I had a cappuccino with a friend, lunch with the ladies, and then off with Sam to pick up the girls at school.....

To be continued.... The party is still going on! I will fill you in on all my lovely presents to be given to me from my adoring family tomorrow!

Krista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy day! You are really a riot. lookes like a good fun lunch.